RE: Hackfest proposed (was RE: Summary of GNOME Mobile GUADEC BOF)

> How about a "Desktop Search" hackfest, having people relevant
> to all of Xesam, Tracker, and Beagle?  Makes a lot of sense to me.

Sounds very interesting! Let's do that.

Next steps?

- Announce the idea to... foundation-list? Planet?
- Define the objectives - where?
- Ask the three projects to define the people they send?

We need a concrete plan asap in order to start booking flights and
accommodation. The city is quite full these days, perhapsit would be
good to rent something e.g. 20km away from the city in a nice and quiet
place well connected with train. Details, details...

Quim