Re: X for gnome mobile

On Thu, 2007-11-08 at 18:34 +0200, Sinan Can wrote:
> Hi Jim,
>
> Do you mean that we need kdrive no more? What do you think about the
> phone openmoko? Do they use kdrive or conventional x server?

I have no clue.  I don't know anything about openmoko.

Whether the space matters (mostly flash use) for you or not depends
strongly on how much RAM/FLASH you have (generally flash is more of an
issue than RAM usage, as the paging system figures out what code you
need in RAM decently.  We cared a lot when we had but 16 meg of flash in
devices.

YMWV == Your Milage Will Vary....
                                   - Jim