Re: hildon gnome org

Hi,

Hildon bits are tagged at,
https://stage.maemo.org/svn/maemo/projects/haf/maemo-tags/hildon-bits/
Basically, a set of panels, a theme framework, and a set of libraries.

Tommi described the components in this post,
https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-mobile/2007-May/000098.html

As Carlos mentioned, our first "release" was a dump. Since we spent a
lot of efforts to clean up the mess and align with upstream, and now is
about time to release something stable and coherent. This is a work in
progress, we are preparing a better information system than just a svn
folder :)

luc