Re: [mlview-list] project update

Hello Gauys and sorry for the delay.

Scott White wrote:

ps: what are you slackers waiting for to send out MlView 0.7.0 screeshots ugh ? :-). Now that you know how to grab the sources from the GNU ARCH repository, compile it and seend out shots !

pps: how do I do to make screenshots thumbnails ? (I am a total gimp/art iliterate)

I've put two screenshots at http://bmm80.free.fr/Gnome/mlview/ but they seems to be corrupted. :-(
I'll put another tomorrow.

To make quick thumbnails, I advice you the app 'convert' from imagemagick package. It's a text based command that can convert into many formats, add text, and manipulate any pictures. Example : "convert -resize 15% foo.png bar.gif" will convert foo.png into a gif named bar.gif which will be reduced at 15% of the original size of foo.png.
You can make easily some scripting with it.

About the site, I would like to say IMO that the roadmap should be set in a developper/ section, where we can explain some technical related things like APIs. the CVS / TLA command could be moved to this section too.

Regards

-- Baptiste