[mlview-list] project update

Hi all,

I have pushed the following patches into CVS HEAD lately:

dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004/mlview--mainline--0.7--patch-69
    2004-09-30 13:17:33 GMT
    fix broken i18n [Dodji Seketeli]

dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004/mlview--mainline--0.7--patch-70
    2004-09-30 13:30:30 GMT
    fix compilation warnings [Philippe Mechaï]

They basically fix
	* i18N that was broken and was preventing MlView to
	take the translation strings in account
	* a bunch of compilation warnings.

On the website front, I have applied last Scott's patches to
xml-style-web--mainline--0.1. You can have a look at the now php enabled
site at http://www.freespiders.org/revamp/gmlview .

I need now to start working on the release notes :-) These will be the
biggest release notes in the (short) history of the project. I am feeling a bit
scared by the amount of work it'll take. Release early, release often,
that's what I should have done.

Regards,

Dodji.