Re: [mlview-list] Website updates

Baptiste Mille-Mathias wrote:

Hello everybody
Hey Baptiste

I don't know if splash screen is a good thing :
It's useful when a soft take time to load some components (like
evolution) but for light soft like mlview, it not really useful, except
for cosmetic.
However we can make a small contest for the splash. :)
Obviously, the solution is to introduce a startup pause of several seconds to make everyone admire the splash screen and think that MlView is doing lots of stuff at startup ;o)

Seriously, though, I like the idea of a splash screen contest!

yes like the core soft of the Gnome Desktop or the Linux kernel, we can
adopt the par number for stable release et add for unstable/devel.
yes, I think Dodji and I touched on that in IRC. Once MlView gets to 1.0 then 1.1 can be unstable, 1.2 stable, ...
Is this right Dodji?

--scott