Re: [mlview-list] Website updates

[...]
> > yes like the core soft of the Gnome Desktop or the Linux kernel, we can
> > adopt the par number for stable release et add for unstable/devel.
> >

> yes, I think Dodji and I touched on that in IRC. Once MlView gets to 1.0
> then 1.1 can be unstable, 1.2 stable, ...
> Is this right Dodji?

Yup. Before 1.0, I think it is too much of a burden to maintain the
stable/unstable release scheme as the entropy caused by constant
addition of new features is quite high.
Giving users and packagers a way to quickly identify a release as a bugfix
release or a new feature release is a good tradeoff IMHO. Hence the scheme I am
proposing.

Afther 1.0 though, I think we can reasonably look forward to using the
stable/unstable scheme.

Regards,

Dodji.