Re: [mlview-list] A very newbie question.

I think, if it can be setup on a user basis, that would be the best
thing. In fact, I understand mlview is doing it right by adding the
<?xml...> line and removing the blank lines since they are not
significative on an XML point of view.

If I just can convince everyone to use mlview, it would be nice, but I
don't think it would be realistic. Ah! Those pesky human beings...

--
Daniel Savard