Re: [mlview-list] patch for bug 152629

Hey Bart !

MlView has a set of functions to parse stuffs like element names etc.
I have made use of one of this functions to filter what the user has typed
before actually setting that into the xml tree.

You can see how I have done that by grabbing the patch
dodji gnome org--xml-style-2004/mlview--mainline--0.7--patch-55 .
GNU ARCH gives you all the facilities to analyze that patch.
If you want me to send you the patch in an unified diff format, just
ring me a bell and I will do it for you.

Thank you for raising this problem and putting
that much efforts in trying to solve it.

Cheers,

Dodji.