[mlview-list] project update

Hello,

I have merged  with Scott's branch xml-style-web--revamp--0.1 into the
xml-style-web--mainline--0.1 branch. Yes, it's in mainline now :-) .
Check it out at http://www.freespiders.org/revamp/gmlview .

We now need to update the content and put the site online. Maybe
I can plan a 0.7 development release too. After all, 0.7 is planned
to be a testing release so releasing it in a week or two won't hurt.

I know some of you guys have tested the current mlview--mainline--0.7 version.
Do you think it's in a suitable shape for a testing release ?

Cheers,

Dodji.