[mlview-list] project update

Hi all,

A lot of activity is happening around the project these days.

One noticeable thing is the new website design that
Scott White has started. You can have a look at what the new website will
look like at this url: http://www.freespiders.org/revamp/projects/gmlview/ .

Scott's day to day work can be accessed from his GNU ARCH repository as
he explained in
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/mlview-list/2004-September/msg00001.html .

GNU ARCH allowing us to work in a decentralized manner, Scott's patches will
be merged regularly in the project's official branch. That branch will
be checked out regularly and put at
http://www.freespiders.org/revamp/projects/gmlview/ so that you guys can see
what it looks like and comment about it.

On the coding side, I have been busy fixing lots of bugs here and there lately.
There should be a storm in bugzilla when we release 0.7 (and close the bugs we
fixed) :-) .
I have also updated the MlView developers guide that you can read at
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji/articles/mlview-internals/ .
The source of this document is of course docbook xml is written using MlView and
is available in the GNU ARCH archive of the project. Comments are welcome.

I will try to sync the GNOME CVS with the mlview--mainline--0.7 branch of
the GNU ARCH archive late this week end so that you can grab the sources and
play with the beast. Here again, comments are welcome.

Thank you all for reading.

Cheers,

Dodji.