Re: [mlview-list] new website progress

Dodji Seketeli wrote:

Scott, for the "wanted icon", can't we use the official MlView project icons ?
There are available in the source directory of the MlView project, in the pixmap directory.
Check out the mlview-icon-*.png icons.
There is a mlview-app-icon.png, but it is small and has jaggies. There
is also the original xpm file, which I will look at when I get home.

Now the task that need to be worked on are:

+ write a roadmap (Scott, I think it is what you are reffering too in the "coding paragraph" of
 http://www.freespiders.org/revamp/gmlview/contrib.html#ideas, right ?).
Yes, this is exactly what I meant, the roadmap will give interested
programmers a place to start if they want to help out. Also, I put all
the contribution topics (coding, translations, etc.) one one page with
anchors with the idea that the contrib topics should be on one page, but
eventually the page could become long. Also, even though they are on one
page, the multiple links in the left navigation area is still useful for
people to see that not just programmers are wanted.

Maybe we could replace the tutorial section by a "documentation" section and have the following subsections:
user docs, developers docs, tutorials ?
You are right, documentation is better than tutorial. I'll change this
tonight. There are also some typos that need fixing.

regards,
scott