Re: [mlview-list]Text wrapping, text editing features, etc. in mlview

Ok, thanks for your very clear explanation.

So :
- we should have a wrap/non wrap mode for widgets
- we should have normalization functions for serialization
- these modes should apply to whole documents when they are switched on,
but xml:space="preserve" nodes can be displayed and serialized
'verbatim' everytime

Do we agree on that ? I think that's the most clear/simple/flexible
system.

Nicolas Centa