Re: [mlview-list]Text wrapping, text editing features, etc. in mlview

> Lines' problem can be resolved only at serialization time,

I am not sure to understand what you are saying here.
The node editor can wrapp a line (I.E: *visually* cut the line when it reaches a
certain length) without modifying the actual
text node content. What the user would "see" in the widget would be different
from what would be saved, indeed. Again, the difference between rendering and
content. Content being what is actually serialized.

So, there are actually two *separate* capabilities to implement:
1/render a text node content according to a set of properties
2/serialize a text node content according to a set of properties

> but what about spaces ? Should we correct them only at serialization ?
Same thing as said above.

> And if we correct them at edition time, or at the loading of the document

I don't understand what you mean by "correct at edition time" since
rendering the text doesn't change the actual content of the text
and, serialization options are applied at ... serialization time.

> what do we do when switching to "normalization mode" : normalize
> everything, normalize nodes which are edited ? Maybe if the mode is
> switched on we should normalize the whole document. (Excepted the
> xml:space="preserve" case.)

I think serialization options (if any) would be applied
to the whole document (at least as a first step) as it's easier to code than
trying to deal with serialization options on a per node basis.

Dodji.