Re: [mlview-list]Little patch

Hey Dave,

> I believe both projects want to have a set of icons for the different
> types of XML DOM nodes for their tree views; I'm hoping that if we get
> some high-quality artwork for this then we can share it.  Though it's a
> low priority for me at the moment.

  Same thing here. Given the low development power I have behind MlView,
I try to focus on major architectural stuffs for the moment.
Sharing these icons would have been nice though :)

> Talking of shared stuff, as promised, I had a brief look at the
> internals of mlview.

Hey, I hope you haven't been scared too much by what you've seen :)

>I was hoping that we could perhaps merge or share
> parts of our implementation.  Unfortunately, although there's currently
> quite a lot in common between the two, the changes I want to make to
> support entity editing will probably break that.

No problem, such is life sometimes ...

I am also doing some rather big changes in how the views
are managed. My point is to be able to manage several
types of editing views. That way, I will be able to
work on a new type of editing view at least. Let's see
what will come out of this.

Anyway, thank you Dave for your thoughts.

Regards,

Dodji.

--
dodji at mlview dot org       | MlView XML Editor
http://www.seketeli.org/dodji | http://mlview.org