[mlview-list]Little patch

Hello,

(It's my first post on mlview's mailing list ! and it won't be the last I think :-)

Here is just a little patch I wrote to correct some little bugs in mlview CVS :
the command line parsing which was disabled after Dodji's update with
gnome_program_init (), and the toolbar with no icons wich displayed nothing (see
the screenshot right down) for those who have "Icons only" in their
gnome-ui-properties (see the attached .diff).

I'm also trying to improve mlview's GUI ; you can see some of my experiments on
this screenshot :

http://happypeng.free.fr/mlview-6.png

I will try to send a patch as soon as possible ; I have to port this changes to
the CVS version and I also have to make some little UI choices - so please give
me your opinions about that.

You can also find me on the IRC : #mlview (GIMPNet). Or just tell Dodji what you
think :-)

Nicolas Centa (HappyPeng)