Re: Gtk::window.present() doesn't always present

2006/7/15, Harm Hamberg <h hamberg dynamicc-welding biz>:

Admittedly I have not tried sending the the event.time via dbus to the
application which should do the window presenting (which then could do a
present_with_time with the given timestamp). Does this have any chance of
working?
Yes.  :)
Great! But how can I get the timestamp from a Gtk::Button::signal_clicked()? Should I override the on_frame_event and save the last timestamp?

I don't know  "the right way" (TM), but I would use the "button_press_event" signal from the button instead of "clicked", it passes along the event.

Cheers,
Mikkel