Re: constraints_experiments is ready

On Thu, 2005-11-17 at 07:56 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:

> Cool, that was something I didn't have a setup for real testing.  What
> kind of resistance do you think makes the most sense for between
> monitors, and how much should there be?  (Currently it's the same as
> for screen edges -- 0.75 seconds timeout resistance plus
> pixel-distance resistance of 16)

Perhaps halfway between the resistance of windows and the resistance of
edges. Closer to the resistance of windows if anything, I would imagine.

Like the window edge, it should be discoverable, but not get in your
way.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA