Re: constraints_experiments is ready

On Wed, 2005-11-16 at 11:21 -0700, Elijah Newren wrote:

> I know you're probably all sick of hearing from me but, but I believe the
> code on the constraints_experiments branch is ready to merge to head.  I
> thought I'd send out a little email summarizing its state and the things
> that have changed for those that want to know more about it.  Testing
> welcome, especially any extra testing that will assist Havoc in reviewing
> these gargantuan changes.

Ok. I have started running this. I like the edge gravity between windows
and between monitors. I think that the gravity between monitor edges
might be a little too strong, as it seems jerky to drag a window from
one monitor to the other.

Other than that, things look good so far.

--d

--
Davyd Madeley

http://www.davyd.id.au/
08B0 341A 0B9B 08BB 2118  C060 2EDD BB4F 5191 6CDA