Re: constraints_experiments is ready
- From: Elijah Newren <newren gmail com>
- To: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- Cc: Bryan Clark <bclark redhat com>, metacity-devel-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: constraints_experiments is ready
- Date: Thu, 17 Nov 2005 08:56:02 -0700
One more thing I thought of...
On 11/17/05, Elijah Newren <newren gmail com> wrote:
> > The adjust_for_gravity() thing
> > was supposed to handle the size hints gravity.
> That covered up for some of the bugs from having hardcoded
> NorthWestGravity in a couple places instead of using the appropriate
It would also introduce new bugs once we support
_NET_MOVERESIZE_WINDOW from the EWMH unless we change
adjust_for_gravity() to use the gravity that was passed to
] [Thread Prev