voting token doesn't work

Hi,

I tried to log in tonight to vote with the token and email address I was sent and I get this error:

The e-mail address and token you gave do not match an existing voter, or you have already voted.

If you don't understand the error, you should probably contact the Membership and Elections Committee, which can be reached at membership-committee gnome org.

I haven't voted yet and hadn't even logged on to that page prior to tonight. Could you please look into this and let me know what I can do in order to vote?

Thanks,
Rosanna

--
Rosanna Yuen