Re: voting token doesn't work

Rosanna,

please double check the email address you should use for voting on the
email we sent you together with the instructions. (it's not your
@gnome.org but the address you have registered in LDAP)

cheers,

I tried to log in tonight to vote with the token and email address I was
sent and I get this error:

The e-mail address and token you gave do not match an existing voter, or you
have already voted.

If you don't understand the error, you should probably contact the
Membership and Elections Committee, which can be reached at
membership-committee gnome org.

I haven't voted yet and hadn't even logged on to that page prior to tonight.
Could you please look into this and let me know what I can do in order to
vote?

Thanks,
Rosanna

--