Re: GNOME foundation elections vote token

Token re-sent!

cheers,

Sure, here's one.

Matthew Leeds  |  +1.205.873.0740  |  Endless

On Tue, Jun 5, 2018 at 11:46 PM, Andrea Veri <av gnome org> wrote:

Matthew,

no, not related. Are you using your email on commits already? Can you
please point me to one?

cheers,

Hmm, running that ssh command returns `Successfully sent your password
the registered email address being mleeds redhat com`. But I no longer
have
access to that email address. And I'm not sure what username/password
combo
to use on account.gnome.org; the one I thought would work doesn't. Might
that have something to do with the fact that I had 2FA enabled for my
Red
Hat logins?

Matthew Leeds  |  +1.205.873.0740  |  Endless