Re: [gnome.org #15749] Application received from Antoni Boucher (bouanto AT zoho.com)

Hi.
Yes and yes.
Thank you.

On Wed, Feb 21, 2018 at 03:49:28PM +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:

On Tue Sep 12 14:26:33 2017, foundationmembershipcommittee wrote:

Contact Information -------------------

Full Name: Antoni Boucher Email: bouanto AT zoho.com

Benefits Mail alias: No Mail alias username: Jabber Account: No

Contributions Summary: I am a member of the gtk-rs organization
on GitHub and contribute to the Rust bindings for the
GNOME libraries (https://github.com/orgs/gtk-rs/people).
I am the maintainer of the Rust binding for webkit2gtk
(https://github.com/gtk-rs/webkit2gtk-rs). I was at the
first Rust+GNOME Hackfest in Mexico: I worked with Alex
Crichton with the integration of futures in glib-rs
(https://github.com/antoyo/futures-glib-rs). I also work on several
other projects to help with the integration of Rust with GNOME like
dbus-macros (https://github.com/antoyo/dbus- macros-rs) and relm
(https://github.com/antoyo/relm) which is an idiomatic rust GUI
library based on GTK+.

Gomez (guillaume1 gomez gmail com)

[Application received at Tue Sep 12 14:26:10 2017 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee
by replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a
week for an application to be fully processed.

Hey Antoni,

sorry it took so long to reach out! Are the contributions listed above
still relevant? Are you still actively contributing to the GNOME
Project?

Thanks!

-- Andrea, GNOME Sysadmin Team Coordinator GNOME Accounts Team GNOME
Membership & Elections Committee Chairman Former GNOME Foundation Board
of Directors Secretary

sent via GNOME.org Request Tracker.