Re: Supporting Gnome?

Hi Andriy! :)

On Di, 2017-02-07 at 15:21 -0800, Andriy Mishchenko wrote:
I'd like to support the project financially and I just had a couple of quick questions.
Awesome!

 I wasn't sure where best to direct them, so please pass them on if this isn't the right email for these:
right. So best is probably friends gnome org. It's not very
discoverable though and I'm glad your email found this way.

* Looking at this page - - I was curious what the the difference is between Adopt a Hacker Annual and Adopt
a Hacker Monthly ... i.e. are you able to sign up to adopt a hacker for just a few months and get some
recognition
I don't think we do annual subscriptions any longer. Officially at
least.

* What kind of contribution is needed to become a Philanthropist or Associate?
I don't know about the current system. In the past, Philanthropist used
to be 1200 USD or more. Associate 25 USD or more.

Finally, what type of sponsorship is expected to get a logo and link in the Supporting Organizations list
on this page: https://www.gnome.org/foundation/
These tend to be members of the Advisory Board.

Cheers,
  Tobi