Re: Has my membership renewal application been received ?

On Wed, 2016-01-06 at 16:04 +0000, Pascal Terjan wrote:
On 6 January 2016 at 09:13, Tristan Van Berkom <tristan upstairslabs
com> wrote:
Dear Membership Committee,

Hi Tristan,

[...]
I have no idea what can have happened, but please submit it again!

Hi Pascal !

Thanks for pointing out the queue and for your prompt reply.

I have resubmitted and this time I can see it made it to the queue, not
sure what happened last time, perhaps I missed the "not spam" entry on
the form or such.

Best,
    -Tristan