Re: [gnome.org #13423] GNOME Membership Application of Tim Lunn

On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Fabiana Pedreira Simões via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
I mentioned this to Andrea Veri, our sysadmin and also chairman of the
Membership Committee, and he wanted me to check what exactly do you mean
with that part of your message. Could you explain again what are your
reservations regarding his application?

I don't have any reservations regarding Tim's application, but since
the recent Mango outage, the system stopped working for me: