Re: [gnome.org #13423] GNOME Membership Application of Tim Lunn

On Sat, Feb 23, 2013 at 3:06 PM, Fabiana Pedreira Simões via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think the
applicant is committed to GNOME and will carry on contributing in the
future, and that you trust the applicant and their work.

He has been contributing to gnome-shell for quite some time now, and I
second Giovanni in considering him a worthy applicant. The only
problem I have vouching for him is that he managed to apply right
before a mango outage, and even though it came up a couple of days
later, I haven't been able to log in since then (my old password
appears to have stopped working, and trying to generate a new one
throws an error)

Florian