Re: [gnome.org #13423] GNOME Membership Application of Tim Lunn

It should be fixed now, please try again! Let me know if you were able to retrieve your password successfully.

cheers,

Andrea

2013/2/24 Florian Müllner via RT <membership-applications gnome org>
On Sun, Feb 24, 2013 at 10:12 PM, Fabiana Pedreira Simões via RT
<membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
> I mentioned this to Andrea Veri, our sysadmin and also chairman of the
> Membership Committee, and he wanted me to check what exactly do you mean
> with that part of your message. Could you explain again what are your
> reservations regarding his application?

I don't have any reservations regarding Tim's application, but since
the recent Mango outage, the system stopped working for me:

On Sat, Feb 2, 2013 at 2:27 PM, Mango <accounts gnome org> wrote:
> [...]
> To do so, please login to your Mango account through https://mango.gnome.org and
> check the pending requests.

My old password (as saved in my browser) doesn't work anymore.

> To retrieve your password:
>   ssh -l $USERID mango.gnome.org mango

florian workhorse [jhbuild] ~$ ssh -l fmuellner mango.gnome.org mango
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/home/admin/bin/handle-ldap-modules", line 596, in <module>
    doc = et.parse(file(f, 'r'))
IOError: [Errno 13] Permission denied: '/var/www/mango/config.xml'

I know I should probably have raised the issue in #sysadmin or to the
membership committee (in particular as it's probably a simple
chmod/chown issue), but times have been rather busy with the upcoming
3.8 release :(

Cheers,
Florian