Re: Emeritus membership

Thank you very much for your answer!
So for the moment I would prefer to be (the first?) Emeritus member for staying a member at all... (Emeritus
is really better than not being a GNOME member any longer, I guess)
When continuing my contributions in late summer I then will apply for full membership again!

So herewith I kindly ask you for changing my status to Emeritus member.

Kind regards,
Nils

---