=?UTF-8?B?W2dub21lLm9yZyAjMTI0ODhdIEF1dG9SZXBseTogQXBwbGljYXRpb24gcmVj?= =?UTF-8?B?ZWl2ZWQgZnJvbSBKdWFuIEpvc8OpIFPDoW5jaGV6IFBlbmFzIChqanNhbmNo?= =?UTF-8?B?ZXogQVQgaWdhbGlhLmNvbSk=?=

Your message about "Application received from Juan Josà SÃnchez Penas (jjsanchez AT igalia.com)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #12488].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Juan Josà SÃnchez Penas
E-mail: jjsanchez AT igalia.com
git.gnome.org username (if any): juanjo

- I have been the main representative for Igalia in the GNOME Foundation's Advisory Board since we entered in
2007. Related to this, I have been for years one of the reference contacts for Igalia within the GNOME
community.
- I defended in Berlin the candidacy for organizing GUADEC @ A CoruÃa this year and I am a member of the
local committee who is in charge of making it happen this July.
- I have been coordinator for years of the GNOME team @ igalia, team who works intensely upstream in
different areas which include WebKitGTK+, Ephyphany and accessibility support, among other things. I don't
code too much lately, due to lack of time, but I closely participate in the technical discussions and help
setting direction and making a clever usage of our resources to benefit GNOME as a whole.
- I have been in charge of the organization of the last 3 WebKitGTK+ hackfests (2009,2010,2011) at our
offices in A CoruÃa.

Contacts:
- GermÃn Poà CaamaÃo <gpoo AT gnome.org> can confirm that I have been representing Igalia actively in the
GNOME Foundation meetings, and also the organization of the hackfests.
- Bastien Nocera <hadess AT hadess.net> can confirm that I participate in the AB meetings, as well, and he
also participated in the last WebKitGTK+ hackfest and there we discussed as well (being myself the
coordinator on the Igalia side) about the technical contributions of Igalia in GNOME and where we will be
contributing in the future
- Josà MarÃa Casanova Crespo <jmcasanova AT igalia.com> can confirm that I am an active member of the local
team for GUADEC 2012

I guess 3 contacts are good enough, but if you need more just let me know, and I would happily provide a few
more names.

I haven't checked the option "Previous GNOME Foundation member" cause I apparently am not in the list
anymore. However, I had been member for years and I had the feeling that I renewed the membership everytime
it was requested to me. I have been checking old emails and I first requested to become member in 2007. Then
I renewed in 2009. And it seems that for some reason I never received or was able to read the renewal request
in 2011, so I was removed from the members list.

[Application received at Tue Jan 31 20:02:41 2012 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.