Re: [gnome.org #12472] Application received from Philippe Normand (phil AT base-art.net)

Dear Membership Committee,

On Sat, 2012-01-28 at 16:02 +0000, Bruno Boaventura via RT wrote:
Dear Andy and Claudio,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Philippe Normand's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work.
(past and present contributions are usually fine)

Philippe has been contributing to the GTK+ port of WebKit, specially
with multimedia related code. This is a really important contribution,
since it is what Epiphany relies on for multimedia playback. Also, he
contributes to gstreamer and used to be one of the developers of the
moovida media center.

Personally, I'm very grateful for his work in making epiphany multimedia
playback rock, and as such I think he deserves to be a GNOME Foundation
member.

Best regards,

Claudio