Re: [gnome.org #12450] GNOME Membership Application of Neil Roberts

hi all;

On 23 January 2012 15:31, Ryan Lortie <desrt desrt ca> wrote:
hi Andrea,

On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 15:28 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Neil Roberts's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Neil's biggest contribution to GNOME is obviously his maintainership of
Cogl -- which is a rather core component of gnome-shell. ÂThat alone is
more than enough to justify his membership.

indeed - Neil is most active in Cogl, Clutter, and contribute to Mutter as well.

he's been to various editions of GUADEC and Desktop Summit, and has
done talks about GNOME and Clutter.

I actually encouraged him to apply -- so +1 from me, for sure.

I was actually surprised he isn't a member already - so +1 for me as well.

ciao,
 Emmanuele.

--
W: http://www.emmanuelebassi.name