Re: [gnome.org #12450] GNOME Membership Application of Neil Roberts

hi Andrea,

On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 15:28 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Neil Roberts's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Neil's biggest contribution to GNOME is obviously his maintainership of
Cogl -- which is a rather core component of gnome-shell.  That alone is
more than enough to justify his membership.  I also know him to have
contributed to the efforts to translate GNOME into Esperanto.

I actually encouraged him to apply -- so +1 from me, for sure.

Cheers