Re: [gnome.org #12449] GNOME Membership Application of Jasper St. Pierre

On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 10:34 -0500, Ryan Lortie wrote:
hi Andrea,

On Mon, 2012-01-23 at 15:30 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Jasper St. Pierre's
application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we would
like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-related
work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

I know Jasper to have made substantial contributions to gnome-shell
(particularly in the area that I've most interacted with him -- making
plugins work).  He also more or less single-handedly created the
extensions.gnome.org site, which is extremely awesome.

Strong +1 from me.

Yeah, Jasper has certainly contributed enough so far, and I expect him
to continue to be a valuable member of the GNOME community.

+1 here.