Re: Timeline for the upcoming elections

Hey Hey :)

On 21.02.2012 10:15, GermÃn PÃo-CaamaÃo wrote:
Last year, [...]
So which date do you propose put on the schedule? July 1st?

That'd be way before GUADEC. But well, it's well in accordance with the
bylaws. And it worked that way since 2000 or so. So while handing over
at GUADEC is probably a great benefit, it's not necessarily needed. And
handing over is ~4 weeks after taking over.

I personally don't mind at all, but if you want me to put smth in the
schedule, then I just want to know what to put ;-)

Cheers,
  Tobi