Re: [gnome.org #12261] GNOME Membership Application of Patricia Santana Cruz

On 2011-11-17 15:49, Andrea Veri via RT <membership-applications gnome org> wrote:
Dear David,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Patricia Santana
Cruz's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore we
would like to receive some feedback about the applicant and the GNOME-
related work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Patricia has been involved with GNOME for some time, and has made some
great contributions. She organised the volunteers during the Desktop
Summit in Berlin this year, ported Cheese to GTK+ 3 and found, filed and
fixed many bugs along the way.

She has just been accepted as an intern for the GNOME Outreach Program
for Women, and I look forward to her future contributions.

I think that she deserves to be a GNOME Foundation member.

Thanks!

--
http://amigadave.com/