Re: GNOME Board of Directors Elections: Candidacies timelines

On Tue, 2011-05-24 at 22:13 +0200, Andrea Veri wrote:
2011/5/24 Emmanuele Bassi <ebassi gmail com>:

actually, I used the rules on the foundation website because I
completely forgot about the announcement email:

 http://foundation.gnome.org/vote/2011/rules.html

the rules are a tad confusing there.

Thanks a lot for your feedback, we will discuss this change at
the next meeting and work on a rewrite of the linked page to avoid
this kind of misunderstandings for the future elections.

Even better would be mail filter that takes care of all this for us.
You'd send a single mail to "board-candidacy gnome org" and things would
be CC:'ed and set up properly. Or use a web form if it needs a
particular form, and fields.

FWIW, I used Shaun's e-mail as a template (Right-click, Edit as new
message) so I'll blame him if I didn't follow the rules to the letter :)

Cheers