Re: [gnome.org #11817] Application received from Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (emilio AT pozuelo.org)

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 18:23 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
Dear Frederic, Gustavo, Sjoerd and Sebastian,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Emilio Pozuelo
Monfort's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore
we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant and his
GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Hi,

I know Emilio since a few years now and working with him was always very
pleasant and productive. As member of the Debian GNOME packaging team
he's currently one of the very few people caring for Debian in GNOME...
and he's doing that with a lot of motivation since a few years. His work
on Empathy and various other GNOME projects is useful, he's fast at
understanding new codebases and fixing bugs or implementing new
features.
He's also good at working in teams and discussing issues with the
involved people to find the best possible solution.

In my opinion he really deserves to be a foundation member and should've
applied already a long time ago :)