Re: [gnome.org #11817] Application received from Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (emilio AT pozuelo.org)

On Tue, 2011-03-22 at 18:23 +0000, Andrea Veri via RT wrote:
The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Emilio Pozuelo
Monfort's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore
we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant and his
GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

I have worked with Emilio in the Debian GNOME packaging team for quite a
while now. He's very dedicated and does a lot of high quality work.

I've also followed his work upstream on liferea, porting it to libsoup
and WebKitGTK+, in particular, and I believe he did very well there - he
reached a very good standing with the main developers, and became a
trusted colleague to them form my point of view. His contributions to
WebKitGTK+ and Epiphany have been very valuable, including very detailed
bug reports and disposition for testing and debugging.

He's recently been hired by the same company I work for (Collabora) and
has been doing great work on the Telepathy front as well, as part of his
work. I certainly vouch for him, and believe he'll be a great addition
to the GNOME foundation ranks!

Gustavo Noronha Silva <gns gnome org>
GNOME Project