[gnome.org #11828] AutoReply: Application received from Sebastian Keller (sebastian-keller AT gmx.de)

Your message about "Application received from Sebastian Keller (sebastian-keller AT gmx.de)" has been
received and assigned a ticket ID [ gnome.org #11828].

There is no need to reply to this message right now, but if you have anything to add to the issue please

You will receive another message once your issue has been solved, or if we need more information from you.

For accounts and membership tickets you can always see the current status of your ticket by visiting:
  http://www.gnome.org/rt3-stats/
Note: 'Waiting for' is a best effort guess.

Yours,
 GNOME.org Sysadmin Team
 membership-applications gnome org

Name: Sebastian Keller
E-mail: sebastian-keller AT gmx.de
git.gnome.org username (if any):

and then somehow forgot to ever leave. After a few days I started answering people's questions about gnome
and gnome-related stuff and am still doing so today, often a couple of hours a day. As a result of that I'm
following gnome development closely and read git changelogs and sources regularly. I can also be found on
several gimpnet channels, but there are far more questions on freenode. I could paste years worth of IRC logs
here, but I guess nobody would want to read more than the first hundred days or so ;). My nickname on both
networks is "borschty".

And as I'm encouraged to list smaller contributions too:
Besides the IRC support in an (failed ;)) attempt to get listed in the changelog of every gnome-component I
wrote patches for a few components. Here are some of those that got commited:
http://git.gnome.org/browse/cheese/commit/?id=971a4c7571cdb4216c123eb9a2ca22af3e4e339a
http://git.gnome.org/browse/epiphany/commit/?id=bcbdd353b9d91163b334ebe1961cdb3217a40837
http://git.gnome.org/browse/evolution-data-server/commit/?id=1c0439860e46f1df297805f402063af29ed2b024

Contacts:
Sriram Ramkrishna <sriram.ramkrishna AT gmail.com>, he accidentally discovered ##gnome and since then has
been on that channel, too
Og Maciel <ogmaciel AT gnome.org>, after hearing from sri about my irc support he suggested that I should
apply for foundation membership

While writing this application I helped three other people on #gnome ;)

[Application received at Thu Mar 24 22:08:15 2011 (Eastern time)]

If you have any questions, you can contact the Membership Committee by
replying to this mail. Please note that it usually takes up to a week for an application to be fully
processed.