Re: [gnome.org #11817] Application received from Emilio Pozuelo Monfort (emilio AT pozuelo.org)

Hi Andrea, and other readers of the RT queue,

The GNOME Membership Committee is about to process Emilio Pozuelo
Monfort's application to become a GNOME Foundation Member and therefore
we would like to receive some feedback about the applicant and his
GNOME-related work. (past and present contributions are usually fine)

Please remember that vouching for a contributor means you really think
he deserves to be a Foundation Member and that you trust the
applicant and their work for the global GNOME community. If unsure about
vouching or not, please let us know why you don't feel enough
comfortable in advocating this applicant.

I do not know in details the work he has been doing in Empathy but as far
as his work packaging GNOME in Debian I can say it has been a major
contribution to both projects, not only technically, but also as he
managed to create wonderful atmosphere, making all contributors feel
warmly welcomed.

He definitely has his place as a GNOME Foundation member.

Cheers,

        Fred