[gnome.org #11946] [RENEWAL] Application received from Benjamin Otte (otte AT gnome.org)

On Fri Jun 03 11:21:55 2011, otte gnome org wrote:

Ok, with all the fuss from J5, I checked it and
http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/
says:
"Renewal applications and applications from previous members who did
not renew are automatically accepted."

So it should be very much a formality, no?

I replied your e-mail on Thu May 19 22:37:43 2011 asking to complete the full form like
*everyone* do. You answered me today 3-06-2011.

It's a formality (i.e we just check your contributions over these two years without mailing
vouchers etc) when you renew *in time* (less than a month after your membership expired),
if you don't renew in time it's not a formality anymore.

Your renewal form was empty, which luckily happens rarely. Renewal forms are used to keep
track of all contributions an X member is been doing over the years for the GNOME
Foundation. Asking to complete a form is too much of a trouble for you?

--
Andrea,
GNOME Accounts Team