Re: [gnome.org #12151] GNOME Membership Application of Richard Schwarting

I've been observing the work of Richard as part of the summer of code administration. Philip is more up to
date on this but it looks like he is doing a stunning job. On a personal level, I've had the chance to spend
quite a lot of time with him during the summit and he definitely has the heart on the right place with
regards to GNOME. I don't see any reason why we should not approve this request. I'm sure we'll hear plenty
more good things about him in the future.