Re: Checking whether all members are subscribed to foundation-announce

Le dimanche 30 mai 2010, à 13:51 +0100, Tobias Mueller a écrit :
Hey folks,

On 26.05.2010 13:33, Andrea Veri wrote:
does anybody of us have elevated privileges on foundation-announce to
either subscribe or at least invite current foundation members?

I think just Vincent should have the relevant privileges on foundation-announce.
just sent a mail with the email adresses.

[..] then ask Vincent to add you or any other
membership-committee member on the f-a
list as admin. (that will enable us to send out invitations or
subscriptions to the list)

Yeah. That's actually a good idea I'd say. Could you do that, too, Vincent?

I'd prefer if someone from the membership committee could handle this --
one of you is supposed to be admin for foundation-announce. Last one was
Sankarshan, but I guess he left the committee? Any volunteer?

Les gens heureux ne sont pas pressés.