Re: Appying Gnome Foundation Membership

2010/5/5  <jp0409 jippii fi>:

I would like to apply Gnome Foundation Membership. I used to be a member
previously but the membership has expired. During the last two years I have
contributed several patches to Vala language including native regular
expression literals support, Postgres an Mysql database bindings, as well as
other library bindings. I have also contributed several other Vala patches
that are in review (e.g. support for build in array sorting).

hi,

I will renew your membership but first you need to provide me a
working email for you since the one you had registered
(iivonen cc helsinki fi and jiivonen hutcs cs hut fi) are not active
anymore.

Also please use the application form at [1] and select the "Previous
GNOME Foundation member" box.

For anything else you might need feel free to follow up here or directly to me.

cheers,

[1] http://foundation.gnome.org/membership/application.php