Re: [gnome.org #10912] GNOME Membership Application of Nils-Christoph Fiedler

Am Mittwoch, den 03.03.2010, 19:55 +0000 schrieb Andrea Veri via RT:
Dear Mario,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Nils-Christoph Fiedler. Since he has listed
you as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Nils-Christoph has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

At your service,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee

I would welcome if Nils would become a member of the GNOME foundation.
As a Low German translator, he has reanimated the Low German team some
months ago. The translation state for the official modules is at approx.
23%, in opposite to 1% before. And he is a Âlonely cowboyÂ, there are
almost no other contributors to this language. That's why we should
acknowledge his work at this way.

Best Regards,
Mario