Re: [gnome.org #11379] GNOME Membership Application of Jelle de Jong

On Thu, 2010-07-22 at 21:58 +0000, Tobias Mueller via RT wrote:
Dear Bastian,

It's Bastien actually :)

Dear Reinout,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Jelle de Jong. Since you were listed
as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Jelle de Jong has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

I only know Jelle de Jong from his overly enthusiastic requests to get
the PS3 BD remote working, and that was in BlueZ land. So I can't really
vouch for his involvement in GNOME.

Unless I'm confusing with somebody else, or not using the right e-mail
address to grep through bugzilla:
http://bit.ly/9v1HTr

Cheers