Re: [gnome.org #11379] GNOME Membership Application of Jelle de Jong

Op donderdag 22-07-2010 om 21:58 uur [tijdzone +0000], schreef Tobias
Mueller via RT:
Dear Bastian,
Dear Reinout,

The GNOME Foundation Membership Committee needs more information to
process the application of Jelle de Jong. Since you were listed
as the primary contact, the committee would like you to list the
contributions that Jelle de Jong has made for the GNOME community in
recent times. Your input will be greatly appreciated to help us to make
a fair and informed decision in the granting or denying the applicant as
a foundation member.

Jelle de Jong has volunteered his time and knowledge to provide a solid
wireless network during GUADEC 2010. I cannot yet comment on the end
result (we'll see that in a few days!). I view his membership
application as a sign of commitment.

regards,

--
Reinout van Schouwen