[gnome.org #11323] GNOME Membership Application of Yaron Shahrabani

Dear Yaron,

I was selected to help with committin by Yair Hershkovitz <yairhr AT
gmail.com>, which is the Hebrew team leader, and Mark Krapivner
<mark125 AT gmail.com> which is a team member

Unfortunately, none of them is an active GNOME foundation member.

I'd really like to process your application and make you a foundation
member. I believe, that will give your engagement a boost and make you
more comfortable and confident in your Free Software activities. I
can't, however, assess your contributions based on the contacts you gave me.

So do you have other contacts within the GNOME community?

Cheers,
  Tobi
  for the Membership and Elections Committee